Friday, January 12, 2007

Joshua Middleton's Blogg

Just discovered that Joshua Middleton put a link to his blogg on his website. Needless to say, I have read the whole thing. Not trying to be stalkerish, just curious about how he draws. I love his style and have been looking for his stuff ever since I saw a street figher comic that he drew like two years ago. I would love to interview him and see what his life is like, not to mention to ask about his drawing. He even posted some videos that are awesome!

Anyways, I have been drawing some today. Been trying out a non-photo pencil. It has possibilities, but I think I might stick with inking, but ya never know. I may never have to ink again if I do this right. I've been drawing some things from Joshua's site. Been meaning to do that for a while now. I become a building manager tomorrow, so I may be posting alot more photoshop stuff! I can't wait! Let the painting and drawing begin!

Still need to finish my website, hopefully I can get that done this next week.

No comments: